Job Title: CNC Millers
Salary/Rate: £35000 – £44000/annum shift worker £18.02/hr + overtime
Location: Gateshead, Tyne & Wear
Company: Express Engineering (Gateshead) Ltd
Purpose: To set and operate a range of CNC Machining centres with a range of control systems that are all Fanuc based.
- Reading Drawings in both imperial and metric sizes
- Understanding Tolerances, Geometric tolerances and surface finishes
- Ability to use measuring equipment such as micrometers, Vernier’s, plug gauges, screw plug gauges and screw ring gauges
- Ability to set up a range of CNC Machining centres with Fanuc based controls
- Understand CNC programming using G codes and also some conversational type programming
- Be familiar with selecting correct cutting tools and inserts for a range of materials
- Be familiar with cutting a wide range of materials including Non Ferrous, Aluminium, Alloy Steel, Stainless steels, Inconel and Titanium.
- Be responsible to check their own work
- Advantageous to have Mazatrol programming experience
- Have a can-do attitude and work well with others in a team environment
- Willing to work overtime when required to suit customer requirements
- Willing to work shifts
- Flexible – willing to be trained in other machining processes
- Capable of passing on knowledge and training others
- Follow SOP
- Ideally apprentice served
- Must be able to work on own initiative, be enthusiastic and dedicated
Job Type: Shift Worker
Start Date: Immediately
Contract Length: Permanent
Contact Name: Michele Watson (email@example.com).
Michele Watson, Kingsway, Team Valley, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE11 0EG, United Kingdom or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Express Vacancies
Job Title: CNC Machinists Salary/Rate: £35000 - £44000/annum Shift worker £18.02/hr + overtime Location: Gateshead, Tyne & Wear Company: Express Engineering...Read the full job spec
Job Title: CNC Turners Salary/Rate: £35000 - £44000/annum Shift worker £18.02/hr + overtime Location: Gateshead, Tyne & Wear Company: Express Engineering (Gateshead)...Read the full job spec