Job Title: Supplier Development Engineer
Salary/Rate: £35,000 – £40,000
Location: Gateshead, Tyne & Wear
Company: Express Engineering (Gateshead) Ltd
- To provide technical support to the overall supply chain function.
- Visit & assess potential sub-contract suppliers
- Discuss upfront machining options to support the supply chain
- Assist in any supplier deviation requests
- Coordinate technical requirements to be incorporated into supplier PO’s
- Support/attend PPM’s on technical requirements
- To meet or exceed departments KPI’s
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar Technical Role
- Qualified to Degree or equivalent level desirable
- Engineering time served essential.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Work in an Oil & Gas environment (preferably sub-con machining).
Reporting to: Strategic Supply Chain Lead
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday – 7:30am ~ 4:30pm / Friday – 7:30am ~ 1.30pm
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Contract Length: N/A
Contact Name: Michele Watson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Michele Watson, Kingsway, Team Valley, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE11 0EG, United Kingdom or email email@example.com.
Other Express Vacancies
Inspector – CMM Programmer/Operator
Job Title: Inspector - CMM Programmer/Operator Salary/Rate: £35000-£44000/annum shift worker £18.02/HR + Overtime. Location: Gateshead, Tyne & Wear Company: Express Engineering...Read the full job spec