£10.33 – £14.75/hour
We currently have a number of vacancies for CNC Millers and Turners to operate a range of CNC Machining centres with a range of control systems.
Applications are invited from candidates with the following skills:
- Ability to set a range of CNC turning machines
- Understanding of CNC programming
- Ability to read and edit CNC programs
- Reading drawings in imperial and metric sizes
- Understanding tolerances, geometric tolerances and surface finishes
- Ability to use measuring equipment such as micrometers, verniers, plug gauges, screw plugs and ring gauges
- Be familiar with selecting the correct turning insert styles and grades for a range of materials
- Be familiar with cutting a wide range of materials including Non Ferrous, Aluminium, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Inconel and Titanium
- Candidates should also be able to work well with others in a team environment.
- A shift working system operates and candidates must be willing to work overtime when required to suit customer requirements.
Contact Name – Diane Elliott-Smith
Email – Diane.elliott-smith@Express-engineering.co.uk
Phone – 0191 4872021
Michele Watson, Kingsway, Team Valley, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE11 0EG, United Kingdom or email email@example.com.
Other Express Vacancies
Vacancy – Documentation Technician
Detail: The successful candidate will hold responsibility for providing documentation to fulfil customers' quality assurance requirements on specific contracts, whilst also maintaining a system of...Read the full job spec